Monday, May 23, 2011

God is Good.

I was recently talking to some friends from high school (the same ones I briefly mentioned going to Starbucks with before), and we got into a really great discussion. We just started talking about how we couldn’t possibly imagine life without God. I then started to think about everything God has given me, and I was so overwhelmed with how great God is.

I mean honestly, God provides everything. He gives me:

· Joy.

· Unconditional Love.

· The ability to love others.

· Selflessness.

· Humility.

· Wisdom.

· Relationships.

· Unlimited Opportunities.

· Comfort.

· Contentment.

· Thankfulness.

· Purpose in life.

· Assurance.

· Peace.

· No need to worry about the future.

· Appreciation for His blessings.

· Faith.

· Hope.

· More blessings than I could ever count.

· A personal relationship with Him.

· Life.

And that’s just the beginning. God is good.

I couldn’t do life without Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment