Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Letter to God.

Dear Lord,



I want to be used by you.
I want people to see you in my life.
I want everyone I meet to know that I love you,
and that I have given my life into your hands.

I want to make an impact,
I want to be your hands and feet.
I want to set my pride aside,
and I want to live for you.

I want to love you more than myself.
I want to shine for you.
I want others to be encouraged by me,
but for your glory and not for mine.

I want to be yours Lord,
and I want my future to be in your hands.
I want all my relationships to be centered around you,
and I want my life to be rooted in you.

I want to be able to look beyond the stresses of this world,
because I know that you have something better.
I want my life to be a reflection of you.

I want to live like Jesus.



sincerely,
a sinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment