Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Struggling.

Lately, I’ve been struggling spiritually. I want so badly to make my faith real and change my life according to God’s will, but I’m stuck. It’s like my faith is trapped in the pages of my Bible and in the words in my journal, and it never goes further than that. I want to make my faith alive, to truly live out my relationship with Christ. I so earnestly want to live out God to the people around me, to be a walking witness for my Savior. The only problem is I need to actually do it. In my head I desperately want this and I know that to do this. I need to daily die to myself and my sinful nature and to live for God instead. If I know all of this in my head, why can’t I live it out in my life?! It’s a frustration and a struggle, but I need to persevere. God will teach me new things and use me in ways I can’t even begin to imagine; I just need to let Him.

God, make me yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment