Sunday, June 12, 2011

Iron Sharpens Iron.

Proverbs 27:17 : “As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.”

As I look on my own faith, I realize that so much of the growth I have experienced is thanks to the people in my life. I have been blessed with so many great friends who are such strong Christians. Those people have inspired me so much, and I know that my faith wouldn’t be the same without them. I have a great family, great friends, and ultimately a great community. I cannot explain how thankful I am for them and the motivation that they have given me.

Reading that verse again makes me want to live in a way that would sharpen the faith of the people around me. Being an example of Christ to others sharpens their faith and helps them grow too. I encourage you to find those people in your life who will help you grow, and to be that kind of person to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment